A Deen family favorite, these panini are packed with flavor.
Lemon and Herb Turkey Panini
makes 6 sandwiches
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- 2 (1-pound) loaves ciabatta bread
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced Havarti cheese
- 1 pound thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s instructions. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon zest, and dill.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Spread cut sides of bread with mayonnaise mixture. Top one side of each bread loaf with half of cheese, turkey, and tomato. Top with remaining cheese. Cover with bread tops, spread side down.
- Grill sandwiches according to manufacturer’s instructions for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts and bread is toasted. Cut each loaf into 3 pieces to serve.
- Havarti is a very mild cheese and is available in the dairy section of most grocery stores; mozzarella or Swiss can be substituted.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!