The bright flavors of lemon and ginger take green beans from bland to bold.
Lemon-Ginger Green Beans
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 pound French green beans
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Stir in green beans and remaining 4 ingredients. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until green beans are crisp-tender. Remove from heat, and stir in remaining 2 tablespoons butter until melted. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/