This easy-to-make Lemon Coconut Trifle is a yummy combination of toasted coconut, lemon curd, whipped topping, and angel food cake.
Lemon Coconut Trifle
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 2 (10-ounce) jars lemon curd
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf angel food cake, cut into ½-inch pieces
- In a medium skillet, cook coconut over medium heat, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, stir together lemon curd and one-third of whipped topping.
- In serving dishes, layer cake cubes, lemon curd mixture, remaining whipped topping, and coconut. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!