This flavorful Lemon-Butter Broccolini dish is perfect addition to any family meal.
Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 4 bunches fresh Broccolini
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Garnish: lemon zest strips, lemon slices
- In a large, shallow microwave-safe dish, combine Broccolini and 1 cup water. Cover with plastic wrap, peeling back one corner for steam to escape. Cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain well.
- In a large skillet, melt butter with lemon zest and juice and salt over medium heat. Add Broccolini, tossing gently to coat, and cook just until heated through. Garnish with lemon zest strips and slices, if desired. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!