Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 2 (24.2-ounce) containers ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1/4 cup jarred lemon curd
- 6 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups fresh raspberries
- In a large bowl, stir together cheesecake filling and lemon curd.
- In the bottom of a 3½-quart trifle bowl, spread one-third of cheesecake mixture. Top with 2 cups crumbs and 1 cup each blueberries and raspberries. Repeat layers twice. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/