The buttermilk dressing for this kale salad can be made up to 2 days ahead.
Kale, Escarole, and Radicchio Salad with Creamy Buttermilk Dressing
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 cups whole buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups lightly packed torn kale
- 8 cups lightly packed torn escarole
- 3 cups thinly sliced radicchio
- 1 large Gala apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2⁄3 cup chopped toasted pecans
- In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 2 days.
- In a large bowl, toss together kale, escarole, radicchio, apple, cheese, and pecans. Serve immediately with buttermilk mixture.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
For more great recipes like this, subscribe to Cooking with Paula Deen magazine today!