Slightly spicy and extra creamy, this easy party snack is endlessly crave-worthy.
Jalapeño-Corn Cheese Dip
Serves: 8 to 10
- 6 cups fresh or thawed frozen yellow corn kernels
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package white Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup cooked crumbled bacon
- Tortilla chips and chopped green onion, to serve
- In a 4-quart slow cooker, stir together corn, bell pepper, jalapeño, chives, cilantro, and garlic. Stir in all cheese, sour cream, salt, and black pepper.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours, stirring every 45 minutes. Stir in bacon. Serve with chips and green onion.