This Jalapeño-Cilantro-Lime Butter adds a spicy kick to your usual butter spread.
Makes 1 pound
Write a review
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ cup chopped jalapeños
- 1 (1-pound) package unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a medium skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Add jalapeños, and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat 1 pound butter, next 4 ingredients, and jalapeño mixture at medium-high speed until combined. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 5 days, or freeze up to 3 months.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/