This Italian Chicken Salad is a mouthwatering mixture of rotisserie chicken, fresh mozzarella, black olives, and roasted red peppers. Serve it on sub rolls or a bed of fresh greens.
Italian Chicken Salad
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package fresh mozzarella pearls, halved
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- Sub rolls
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, pesto, and salt; stir in chicken and next 4 ingredients until well combined. Divide arugula and chicken mixture among rolls; serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/