Irish Cream Chocolate Pudding Cakes
Makes 12 servings
Write a review
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup plus 1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1⁄3 cup plus 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, divided
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- Garnish: confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray 12 (8-ounce) ramekins with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, 3/4 cup granulated sugar, 1/3 cup cocoa, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and melted butter. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture until smooth. Pour batter into prepared ramekins.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and remaining 1/2 cup cocoa. Whisk in 1 1/2 cups boiling water and liqueur. Spoon mixture onto batter in ramekins.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until top of cakes are set. Let cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with confectioners' sugar, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/