This decadent cheesecake is flavored with a shot of Bailey’s Irish Cream.
Irish Cream Chocolate Cheesecake
Makes 1 (9-inch) cheesecake
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate morsels
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Ice water
- Preheat oven to 275°. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with baking spray with flour. Wrap bottom of pan with 3 layers of foil.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cracker crumbs, sugar, and cocoa. Stir in melted butter. Press mixture into bottom and ½ inch up sides of prepared pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Add condensed milk, Bailey’s, and chocolate morsels, beating until combined. Reduce speed to low, and add eggs, one at a time, beating just until combined after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Pour into prepared crust. Place springform pan in a large roasting pan. Slowly pour ice water into roasting pan until it reaches 1/2 inch up side of springform pan, being careful not to fill above foil.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off, and leave cheesecake in oven with door closed for 1 hour. Remove from oven, and gently run a knife around edges to release sides. Let cool completely. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/