Keep the cold away by warming up with a delicious cup of Irish Coffee.
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey, divided
- 3 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 8 cups hot brewed coffee
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In a medium bowl, combine whipping cream, 2 tablespoons whiskey, and confectioners’ sugar. Beat at high speed with a mixer until soft peaks form. Cover and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- In a large pitcher, combine remaining ½ cup whiskey, coffee, and brown sugar. Pour into serving glasses; top with whipped cream mixture. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/