These Individual Potato Gratins are a delicious mixture of Yukon gold potatoes, extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
Individual Potato Gratins
Makes 2 dozen
Write a review
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 11/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp white Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Garnish: sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°. Generously spray 24 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together half-and-half and next 3 ingredients. Divide half of potatoes among prepared cups. Sprinkle with Cheddar. Divide remaining potatoes over Cheddar. Slowly pour half-and-half mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and loosely cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!