Hot fudge sauce is the classic companion to ice cream and is equally delicious drizzled onto cake, stirred into coffee and milk, or simply eaten straight from the spoon. Mix up a batch of this indulgent sauce to share with friends and family for an easy, sweet treat.
Hot Fudge Sauce
Makes 6 cups
Write a review
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 (12-ounce) bags semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups light corn syrup
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- In a large saucepan, cook butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Stir in all remaining ingredients, and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes. Use immediately, or let cool completely and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 2 months.
- To reheat sauce, microwave it in 20-second intervals, stirring between each, until sauce warm and pourable but not hot; overheating the sauce will make it very hard when it cools.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!