Apple cider, cranberry juice, lemon juice, and cinnamon candies give this Hot Cran-Apple Punch a lot of flavor.
Hot Cran-Apple Punch
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 1 quart unfiltered apple cider
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- ½ cup hard red cinnamon candies*
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- Garnish: apple slices
- In a large saucepan, combine cider, cranberry juice cocktail, candies, and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until candies are dissolved, stirring occasionally. Ladle into serving glasses. Garnish with apple slices, if desired.
- *We used Red Hots cinnamon-flavored candies.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/