This Hot Cocoa Mix is a thoughtful and sweet gift for your family and friends.
Hot Cocoa Mix
Makes 6 half-pint jars
Write a review
- 2½ cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 2 cups superfine sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 vanilla beans, split lengthwise and cut crosswise into thirds
- Miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, whisk together dry milk and next 3 ingredients. Divide mixture among 6 half-pint resealable jars, and add 1 vanilla bean piece to each jar. Top jars with marshmallows, and seal.
- To serve, stir 4½ tablespoons cocoa mix into 1 cup hot milk or water until dissolved; top with marshmallows.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!