Serve these scrumptious Honey-Mustard Steak and Onion Kabobs at your next backyard cookout.
Honey-Mustard Steak and Onion Kabobs
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup whole-grain Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 pounds boneless sirloin steak, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oil and next 6 ingredients; pour into a large resealable plastic bag, and add steak. Seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or for up to 24 hours.
- Remove steak from refrigerator, and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Spray grill with nonstick nonflammable grilling spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Remove steak from bag, discarding marinade. Thread steak and onion wedges on metal skewers.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until steak reaches desired degree of doneness. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Kitchen Tip: If you’d rather use wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before threading so they don’t burn on the grill.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!