These tasty Honey Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops are perfect for any time of the year.
Honey Mustard-Glazed Pork Chops
Makes 6 servings
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 (1-inch-thick) center-cut boneless pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small bowl, stir together salt, garlic powder, and peppers. Rub mixture on both sides of pork chops.
- In a large nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook until browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- In a small bowl, stir together honey, vinegar, and mustard; pour onto pork.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in center registers 145°, about 5 minutes. Transfer pork to a serving platter and keep warm. Return skillet to medium-high heat; cook until pan juices have reduced and thickened, about 3 minutes. Drizzle onto pork, and garnish with parsley, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!