This delicious Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts Slaw is filled with fruit, veggies, and sweet, tangy flavor.
Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts Slaw
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar, divided
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and shredded
- 1 cup thinly sliced Granny Smith apple
- In a small saucepan, bring onion, 2 tablespoons vinegar, sugar, and red pepper to a boil over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until onions are soft and liquid has thickened, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, mustard, salt, black pepper, and remaining 1 tablespoon vinegar until well combined. Stir in sprouts, apple, and onion mixture until well combined. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!