Honey Hot Toddy
Makes about 5 cups
Write a review
- 4 cups water
- 4 orange and spice herbal tea bags
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons honey
- Garnish: lemon slices, cinnamon sticks
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat, add tea bags, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags, and stir in orange juice and next 2 ingredients.
- In each of 5 serving glasses, drizzle 1 tablespoon honey, and add tea mixture. Garnish with lemon and cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- Add 1 tablespoon bourbon, whiskey, brandy, or cognag to each serving, if you prefer.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/