Hill Country Peach Cobbler
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 12 large fresh peaches, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pour melted butter into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour and next 3 ingredients. Gradually whisk in milk until smooth, and pour into butter in pan (do not stir). In same bowl, stir together peaches, pecans, and cinnamon. Pour peach mixture onto batter in pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before serving. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
If you like this, here’s another Paula Deen Southern Peach Cobbler Recipe you might want to try.