These delicious Herbed Potato Wedges are easy to prepare.
Herbed Potato Wedges
Makes 6 servings
- 1 pound assorted baby potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, pressed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; arrange in a single layer on prepared pan.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley just before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!