Herbed Potato Salad
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into ¾-inch pieces
- 5 teaspoons salt, divided
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- ½ cup finely chopped sweet onion
- ¼ cup tarragon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes, 3 teaspoons salt, and cold water to cover to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, in a small skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes until or until tender.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, remaining 5 ingredients, remaining 3 tablespoons oil, and remaining 2 teaspoons salt; stir in potatoes and onions. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/