This creamy chicken salad is perfect for making sandwiches, stuffing in tomatoes, or serving with crackers and fruit as a satisfying lunch.
Herbed Chicken Salad
- 1½ cups low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise with olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- ½ teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 5 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- ½ cup chopped Braeburn apple
- In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and next 6 ingredients until well blended. Add chicken and apple; stir until coated. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!