You can make the vinaigrette for this heirloom tomato salad up to 5 days ahead.
Heirloom Tomato Salad with Shallot Vinaigrette
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 large assorted heirloom tomatoes, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 cup thinly sliced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves
- Shaved ricotta salata cheese
- In a resealable jar, combine olive oil and next 4 ingredients; seal jar, and shake vigorously to combine. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Arrange tomatoes and cucumber on a serving platter, and top with tarragon and cheese. Drizzle with dressing just before serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!