This Hazelnut-Coffee Butter is packed with sweet maple syrup , chopped hazelnuts, and coffee flavor.
Makes 1 pound
Write a review
- 1 (1-pound) package unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coffee extract
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and remaining 4 ingredients at medium-high speed until combined. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 5 days, or freeze up to 3 months.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/