Hasselback potatoes look extra-fancy, but they’re actually really easy to make. Learn how now.
Write a review
- 8 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Garnish: thyme sprigs
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place potatoes in a large serving spoon, and cut 1/8- to 1/4-inch-thick slits into potatoes, being careful not to cut all the way through (potatoes should remain intact at least 1/4 inch from bottom). Gently fan out potato slices.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter and next 3 ingredients. Rub butter mixture on potatoes, and place on prepared pan.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with thyme, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/