Deviled eggs are a Southern staple. Give yours a twist with this ham salad filling.
Ham Salad Deviled Eggs
Makes 12 servings
- 12 eggs, hard-cooked, peeled, and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- ⅓ cup finely chopped celery
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Separate egg yolks and whites. In a large bowl, mash together yolks, ham, and remaining 7 ingredients to desired consistency. Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!