Ham and Egg Salad Finger Sandwiches
Makes 10 servings
Write a review
- 12 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
- 10 slices sourdough sandwich bread, crusts removed and halved diagonally
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli honey ham
- Garnish: fresh dill
- In a medium bowl, stir together eggs and next 4 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Spread egg salad over each bread piece, and top with ham. Garnish with dill, if desired. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/