This sheet pan dinner features fresh vegetables and herbs for a simple and tasty dinner. Steaming in parchment paper bags makes for an easy clean-up too!
Grouper with Artichokes and Peppers
Serves: Makes 4 servings
- 2 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced roasted red peppers
- 1 (14-ounce) can baby artichokes, drained and halved
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless grouper fillets
- 2 large shallots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup capers, drained
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- Garnish: chopped fresh dill, ground black pepper, lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut 4 sheets of parchment paper into 15-inch squares. Fold each square in half diagonally to create a triangle; unfold parchment.
- Divide zucchini among parchment squares, placing on left side next to fold. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Top each with roasted peppers, artichokes, lemon slices, and grouper. Sprinkle grouper with remaining 1 teaspoon salt. Top with shallots, capers, butter, and dill. Fold parchment over mixture, and tightly fold up edges to completely seal. Place packets on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake until parchment is lightly browned and puffed, about 10 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut a slit into each packet to let steam escape; gently pull back paper. Garnish with dill, pepper, and zest, if desired.
Any flaky white fish such as tilapia, snapper, or cod can be swapped for grouper.