Grilled Potato and Pepper Salad
Serves: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, halved and seeded
- 1 medium orange bell pepper, halved and seeded
- ½ medium red onion, cut into 4 wedges
- 3 medium jalapeños, halved and seeded
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro, lime wedges
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes and water to cover to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat; cook for 4 minutes. Drain potatoes, and let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, honey, salt, and cumin.
- Spray grill rack with nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Grill bell peppers, onion, and jalapeños, turning occasionally, until tender and lightly charred, 8 to 10 minutes. Grill potato slices until tender and lightly browned, about 4 minutes per side. Chop bell peppers, onion, and jalapeños.
- Stir potatoes and vegetables into dressing until combined. Garnish with cilantro and lime, if desired. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!