From corn and tomatoes to lima beans and okra, this Grilled Pork Chops with Summer Succotash recipe is full of flavor from the season’s most delicious fresh produce.
Grilled Pork Chops with Summer Succotash
Makes 6 servings
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 (1-inch-thick) bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked and kernels cut off
- ¾ pound fresh okra, cut into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1½ cups halved grape tomatoes
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can lima beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Spray grill rack with nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- In a small bowl, stir together salt and next 3 ingredients. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt mixture onto both sides of pork; reserve remaining salt mixture.
- Grill pork chops, covered with grill lid, for 5 to 6 minutes per side or until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145°.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add corn and next 3 ingredients; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until corn is tender. Stir in parsley, vinegar, and remaining salt mixture. Serve with pork chops.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!