Grilled Green Tomato Stacks
Write a review
- 6 large green tomatoes, sliced ¼ inch thick
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (4-ounce) log goat cheese, thinly sliced
- Balsamic glaze*
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Brush both sides of tomato slices with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill tomatoes for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until lightly browned.
- Layer tomato and goat cheese slices, and drizzle with balsamic glaze; serve immediately.
- We used Blaze Balsamic Glaze.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/