Grilled corn makes this easy side dish special.
Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 9 ears fresh corn, shucked
- 2 red bell peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 poblano pepper, halved and seeded
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chile powder
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 (15.5-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Spray grill rack with nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Grill corn, bell peppers, and poblano for 5 minutes per side or until slightly charred and tender. Let cool enough to handle. Cut corn kernels off cobs, and chop peppers.
- In a large bowl, whisk together lime juice and next 4 ingredients. Stir in corn kernels and chopped peppers, tossing to coat with dressing. Stir in beans, cilantro, corn, peppers. Serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!