This Grilled Chicken Club Panini is a delicious combination of layered chicken, ham, tomatoes, bacon, Muenster cheese, and oil and vinegar dressing.
Grilled Chicken Club Panini
Makes 4 servings
- 4 chicken cutlets, pounded to ¼-inch thickness
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 8 slices sourdough sandwich bread
- 8 slices plum tomato
- 8 slices bacon, cooked until crisp
- 8 slices deli ham
- 4 slices Muenster cheese
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine chicken, dressing, and rosemary. Seal bag, and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Remove chicken from bag, discarding marinade, and grill for 5 minutes per side or until done.
- Preheat a panini press according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients. Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of all bread slices. Top 1 slice bread with 1 grilled chicken cutlet,
- slices tomato, 2 slices bacon, 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese, and another bread slice, mayonnaise side down. Repeat procedure with remaining ingredients.
- Cook sandwiches for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is toasted. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!