These green beans are dressed up with a quick, zesty sauce of shallots, balsamic vinegar, and grainy mustard.
Green Beans with Shallots and Vinegar
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 (8-ounce) packages thin green beans, cooked according to package directions
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add shallot, and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add vinegar, and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in mustard, salt, and pepper. Add green beans, and cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/