Goat Cheese and Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
Makes about 2 dozen
Write a review
- 1/2 (8.5-ounce) baguette, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (4-ounce) log goat cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- 24 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar reduction*
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil, and place on prepared pan. Bake for 5 minutes; turn and bake 5 minutes more.
- In a medium bowl, stir together goat cheese and oregano. Spread on toasted bread slices, and top with red pepper and basil. Drizzle with balsamic reduction. Serve immediately.
- *We used Colavita Original Balsamic Glace.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!