These quick and easy Ginger-Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits are treats filled with layers of ginger snaps, cream cheese, pumpkin spice, and whipped topping.
Ginger-Pumpkin Cheesecake Parfaits
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ (1-pound) box gingersnap cookies, coarsely crushed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped topping
- Gingersnap cookies
- Garnish: pumpkin pie spice
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add crushed gingersnaps, and cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with a mixer at medium speed until creamy; beat in pumpkin and next 3 ingredients until well combined.
- In parfait glasses, layer toasted gingersnap crumbs and cream cheese mixture as desired. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Dollop with whipped topping just before serving with gingersnaps, and garnish with pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!