Pep up your zucchini bread with ginger and nuts.
Ginger-Macadamia Nut Zucchini Bread
Makes 2 (9½-inch) loaves
Write a review
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- ¾ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons minced candied ginger
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray 2 (9 ½-inch) loaf pans with baking spray with flour.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and next 4 ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk together sugars, oil, eggs, and vanilla until smooth. Whisk egg mixture into flour mixture just until combined; stir in zucchini, nuts, and ginger. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool in pans for 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and let cool completely on wire racks. Store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!