Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 3 (15.5-ounce) cans chick peas, drained and rinsed
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In the work bowl of a food processor, process together all ingredients until slightly chunky. Cover and refrigerate up to 5 days.
- Tahini is ground sesame seeds. You can find it with nut butters in grocery stores.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/