Serve these savory muffins to complement any family meal.
Makes 1 dozen
Write a review
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix*
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup whole buttermilk
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir together baking mix, cheese, caraway seeds, garlic powder, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine buttermilk and melted butter. Add buttermilk mixture to baking mix mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- *We used Bisquick.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/