Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 (1-pound) loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place bread halves, cut side up, on prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, parsley, garlic, and Italian seasoning; spread on cut sides of bread. Place cut sides of bread together, and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Cut into 1-inch slices for serving.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!