This Garlic Bread Pizza is a simple and delicious recipe that comes together in 10 minutes. Serve this cheesy delight with your favorite side salad to complete your meal.
Garlic Bread Pizza
Makes 4 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen garlic bread
- ⅔ cup jarred or canned pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1½ cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 16 slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place frozen garlic bread cut side up on prepared pan. Spread pizza sauce onto bread, and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Sprinkle 1 cup cheese onto sauce, and top with pepperoni. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake until bread is hot and cheese is melted, about 7 minutes. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!