Garden Pasta Salad
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon celery seed
- ½ (16-ounce) package whole wheat rotini pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh dill
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients; stir in pasta.
- In a shallow microwave-safe dish, combine asparagus and ¼ cup water. Cover with plastic wrap, venting 1 corner, and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Drain well, and let cool. Cut asparagus into 1-inch pieces.
- Stir asparagus, tomatoes, and all remaining ingredients into pasta mixture until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/