Fruit Skewers with Cheesecake Dip
Write a review
- ½ small cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ small honeydew, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- ½ small pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved
- 24 (6-inch) wooden skewers
- 1 (8-ounce) package 1⁄3-less-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thread 1 piece each cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, and strawberry onto skewers.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and milk with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Beat in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla until smooth. Serve dip with fruit.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/