This easy mousse is frozen for a cool treat.
Frozen Striped Mousse
Makes 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (3.9-ounce) package chocolate instant pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 1 (3.3-ounce) package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups finely chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, beat chocolate pudding mix, 1 cup cream, and 1 cup milk with a mixer at medium speed until thickened.
- In another medium bowl, beat white chocolate pudding mix, remaining 1 cup cream, and remaining 1 cup milk with a mixer at medium speed until thickened.
- Into 8 (7-ounce) paper cups, layer chocolate pudding mixture, pecans, and white chocolate pudding mixture as desired. Cover and freeze for 8 hours. Invert cups onto serving plates, and gently peel off paper cups. Serve immediately.
- The pudding flavors and nuts in this dessert can be mixed and matched to create lots of flavor combinations. Keep the chocolate pudding mix, and swap the white chocolate pudding mix and pecans for pistachio pudding mix and pistachios, cheesecake pudding mix and almonds, or banana pudding mix and peanuts.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!