Frozen Banana Split Dessert
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 24 (3.5-ounce) ice cream sandwiches, unwrapped
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce
- 6 medium bananas, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (12.25-ounce) jar butterscotch ice cream topping
- 1 (8-ounce) package chocolate-covered toffee bits, divided
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and finely chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan.
- Place half of ice cream sandwiches in bottom of pan, cutting sandwiches to fit and totally cover bottom of pan as necessary. Spread hot fudge sauce over sandwiches. Top with banana slices. Pour butterscotch topping over bananas. Sprinkle with half of toffee bits. Top with cherries. Place remaining ice cream sandwiches over cherries, cutting sandwiches to fit and totally cover cherries as necessary. Spread whipped topping over sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits.
- Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan, and cut into squares.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/