Write a review
- 6 ears fresh corn, husks removed
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- In a large bowl, hold each cob upright in bottom of bowl, and carefully cut downward, cutting kernels from cob. Discard cobs.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towels to drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet. Crumble bacon.
- Add corn and onion to hot drippings in skillet. Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and tender. Stir in bacon. Sprinkle with salt and ground red pepper.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/