This no-bake chocolate pie is layered with fluffy whipped peanut butter and chocolate whipped cream.
Fluffy Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
Makes 1 (10-inch) deep-dish pie
Write a review
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Peanut butter layer
- 1 (10-ounce) package peanut butter morsels, melted and cooled
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- Garnish: chopped peanut butter morsels, chopped chocolate morsels
- For crust: In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined. Press into bottom and up sides of a 10-inch deep-dish pie plate. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until fi rm.
- For chocolate layer: In a large bowl, beat all ingredients with a mixer at high speed until stiff peaks form. Cover and refrigerate.
- For peanut butter layer: In a large bowl, beat melted morsels, cream cheese, and peanut butter with a mixer at medium speed until smooth and creamy. In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream with a mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add whipped cream to peanut butter mixture, and beat at low speed just until combined.
- Spread peanut butter mixture into prepared crust, and spread chocolate whipped cream on top. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving or for up to 2 days. Garnish with chopped morsels, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!