Using packaged mini phyllo shells makes this appetizer quick and easy!
Fig and Blue Cheese Tartlets
Makes 2 1/2 dozen
Write a review
- 2 (1.9-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo shells
- ½ cup Fig Preserves
- ½ cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place phyllo shells in cups of miniature muffin pans.
- In a small bowl, stir together Fig Preserves and next 3 ingredients; spoon mixture into phyllo shells.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook vinegar over medium heat until reduced to ⅓ cup. Let cool for 10 minutes; drizzle vinegar onto tarts. Serve immediately.
- For the freshest taste, buy a piece of blue cheese and crumble it yourself rather than using packaged cheese crumbles.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/